Biofuels in the world markets: A Computable General Equilibrium assessment of environmental costs related to land use changes
AbstractBiofuels in the world markets: A Computable General Equilibrium assessment of environmental costs related to land use changes
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour in its series Working Papers with number 6.
Length: 42 pages
Date of creation: Nov 2009
Date of revision: Nov 2009
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2009-11-14 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2009-11-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2009-11-14 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2009-11-14 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2009-11-14 (Environmental Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Burniaux, Jean-Marc & Truong Truong, 2002. "GTAP-E: An Energy-Environmental Version of the GTAP Model," GTAP Technical Papers 923, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Gurgel Angelo & Reilly John M & Paltsev Sergey, 2007. "Potential Land Use Implications of a Global Biofuels Industry," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 5(2), pages 1-36, December.
- Hertel, Thomas & Tyner, Wally & Birur, Dileep, 2008.
"Biofuels for all? Understanding the Global Impacts of Multinational Mandates,"
GTAP Working Papers
2809, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Hertel, Thomas W. & Tyner, Wallace E. & Birur, Dileep K., 2008. "Biofuels for all? Understanding the Global Impacts of Multinational Mandates," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6526, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Banse, Martin & van Meijl, Hans & Tabeau, Andrzej A. & Woltjer, Geert B., 2008. "Impact of EU Biofuel Policies on World Agricultural and Food Markets," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6476, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Golub, Alla & Hertel, Thomas & Sohngen, Brent, 2008. "Land Use Modeling in Recursively-Dynamic GTAP Framework," GTAP Working Papers 2609, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Antoine Bouet & Guillaume Gruere, 2010.
"Refining opportunity cost estimates of not adopting GM cotton : An application in seven sub-saharan african countries,"
- Antoine Bou�t & Guillaume P. Gru�re, 2011. "Refining Opportunity Cost Estimates of Not Adopting GM Cotton: An Application in Seven Sub-Saharan African Countries," Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 33(2), pages 260-279.
- Jean-Christophe Bureau & Sébastien Jean, 2013.
"Trade Liberalization in the Bio-Economy: Coping with a New Landscape,"
2013-15, CEPII research center.
- Jean-Christophe Bureau & Sébastien Jean, 2013. "Trade liberalization in the bio-economy: coping with a new landscape," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 44(s1), pages 173-182, November.
- Dimaranan, Betina V. & Laborde, David, 2012. "Ethanol Trade Policy and Global Biofuel Mandates," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126869, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne Perrin).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.