Is Agglomeration Desirable ?
AbstractIs Agglomeration Desirable ?
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour in its series Working Papers with number 3.
Length: 24 pages
Date of creation: Oct 2009
Date of revision: Oct 2009
Other versions of this item:
- NEP-ALL-2009-11-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2009-11-14 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2009-11-14 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Economie numÃ©rique, le bouquin Ã lire, le blog Ã suivre
by Fabien Candau in Blog@ge sur l'économie internationale on 2014-02-17 13:51:00
- Fabien Candau & Marc Fleurbaey, 2011. "Agglomeration and Welfare with Heterogeneous Preferences," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 685-708, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne Perrin).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.