Theoretical Foundations of Constant-Proportion Portfolio Insurance
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Sydney, School of Economics in its series Working Papers with number 116.
Date of creation: Oct 1988
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- Kingston, Geoffrey, 1989. "Theoretical foundations of constant-proportion portfolio insurance," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 345-347.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stephen Satchell & Susan Thorp, 2007.
"Scenario Analysis with Recursive Utility: Dynamic Consumption Plans for Charitable Endowments,"
Research Paper Series
209, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Stephen Satchell & Susan Thorp, 2008. "Scenario Analysis With Recursive Utility: Dynamic Consumption Plans For Charitable Endowments," CAMA Working Papers 2008-03, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00389773 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christophe Boucher & Gregory Jannin & Bertrand Maillet & Patrick Kouontchou, 2013.
"An Economic Evaluation of Model Risk in Long-term Asset Allocations,"
- Christophe Boucher & Gregory Jannin & Patrick Kouontchou & Bertrand Maillet, 2013. "An Economic Evaluation of Model Risk in Long-term Asset Allocations," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(3), pages 475-491, 08.
- Benjamin Hamidi & Bertrand Maillet & Jean-Luc Prigent, 2014.
"A Dynamic AutoRegressive Expectile for Time-Invariant Portfolio Protection Strategies,"
2014-131, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Benjamin Hamidi & Bertrand Maillet & Jean-Luc Prigent, 2014. "A Dynamic AutoRegressive Expectile for Time-Invariant Portfolio Protection Strategies," Working Papers halshs-01015390, HAL.
- Binh Huu Do, 2002. "Relative performance of dynamic portfolio insurance strategies: Australian evidence," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 42(3), pages 279-296.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vanessa Holcombe).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.