Measuring the effects of '1992'
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics, University of Sussex in its series Discussion Papers in Economics with number 07/92.
Date of creation: Apr 1992
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Jubilee Building G08, Falmer, Brighton, BN1 9SL
Phone: +44 (0) 1273 678889
Fax: +44 (0)1273 873715
Web page: http://www.sussex.ac.uk/economics/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Magnus Blomstrom & Ari Kokko, 1997.
"Regional Integration and Foreign Direct Investment,"
NBER Working Papers
6019, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blomström, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 1997. "Regional Integration and Foreign Direct Investment," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 172, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Blomström, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 1997. "Regional Integration and Foreign Direct Investment," CEPR Discussion Papers 1659, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Schiff, Maurice & Winters, L. Alan, 1997.
"Regional integration as diplomacy,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
1801, The World Bank.
- Blomstrom, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 1997. "Regional integration and foreign direct investment : a conceptual framework and three cases," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1750, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Theresa Jennings) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Theresa Jennings to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.