Contracts for National Health Service
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton in its series Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics with number 9641.
Date of creation: 01 Jan 1996
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:rdg:wpaper:em-dp2004-25 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vining, Aidan R. & Globerman, Steven, 1999. "Contracting-out health care services: a conceptual framework," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 77-96, January.
- Udo Schneider, 2005. "Asymmetric Information and Outcome-based Compensation in Health Care – Theoretical Implications," HEW 0501006, EconWPA.
- Beitia, Arantza, 2003. "Hospital quality choice and market structure in a regulated duopoly," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 1011-1036, November.
- Vislie, Jon, 2009. "Incentive Contracts for Public Health Care Provision under Adverse Selection and Moral Hazard," HERO On line Working Paper Series 2001:6, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme.
- Diane Dawson & Maria Goddard, 1999. "Long-term contracts in the NHS: a solution in search of a problem?," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(8), pages 709-720.
- Pedersen, Kjeld Møller, 2009. "Reforming decentralized integrated health care systems: Theory and the case of the Norwegian reform," HERO On line Working Paper Series 2002:7, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme.
- Alessandra Ferrari, 2004. "The payment of hospital services: a waiting lists model," Economic Analysis Research Group Working Papers earg-wp2004-05, Henley Business School, Reading University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Thorn).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.