The concept of well-being
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton in its series Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics with number 9634.
Date of creation: 01 Jan 1996
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Qizilbash, Mozaffar, 1997.
"Pluralism and well-being indices,"
Elsevier, vol. 25(12), pages 2009-2026, December.
- Qizilbash, M., 1996. "Pluralism and well-being indices," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 9636, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Mozaffar Qizilbash, 2009. "Well-Being, Preference Formation and the Danger of Paternalism," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2009-18, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- David A. Clark, 2005. "The Capability Approach: Its Development, Critiques and Recent Advances," Economics Series Working Papers GPRG-WPS-032, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Antoinette Baujard, 2007. "Commensurable freedoms in the capability approach," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 200703, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- David Clark, 2005. "Sen's capability approach and the many spaces of human well-being," The Journal of Development Studies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 41(8), pages 1339-1368.
- Mozaffar Qizilbash, 2002. "Development, Common Foes and Shared Values," Review of Political Economy, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 14(4), pages 463-480.
- Mozaffar Qizilbash, 2007. "The Adaptation Problem, Evolution and Normative Economics," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2007-08, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Sabina Alkire, 2008. "Concepts and Measures of Agency," OPHI Working Papers ophiwp010, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Alkire, Sabina, 2002. "Dimensions of Human Development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 181-205, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Thorn).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.