Participation in full-time further eduction in England and Wales: an analysis of post-war trends
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton in its series Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics with number 9604.
Date of creation: 01 Jan 1996
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eso:journl:v:32:y:2001:i:2:p:131-151 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elena Casquel & Ezequiel Uriel Jiménez, 2007. "The Effects Of Labor Market Conditions And Family Backgrounds On Education Attainment Of Spanish Youngsters," Working Papers. Serie EC 2007-15, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- repec:ese:iserwp:2006-44 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Armstrong & Duncan McVicar, 2000.
"Value added in further education and vocational training in Northern Ireland,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(13), pages 1727-1736.
- Armstrong, David & McVicar, Duncan, 1999. "Value Added in Further Education and Vocational Training in Northern Ireland," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa375, European Regional Science Association.
- Alberto Tumino, 2013. "The effect of local labour market conditions on educational choices: a cross country comparison," ImPRovE Working Papers 13/06, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Emilia Del Bono & Fernando Galindo-Rueda, 2007.
"The Long Term Impacts of Compulsory Schooling: Evidence from a Natural Experiment in School Leaving Dates,"
CEE Discussion Papers
0074, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- Steve Machin & Anna Vignoles, 2005.
"Education Policy in the UK,"
CESifo DICE Report,
Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 3(4), pages 64-74, 01.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Thorn).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.