Environmental policy and international trade: a survey of recent economic analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton in its series Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics with number 9423.
Date of creation: 01 Jan 1994
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kym Anderson, 1997.
"Social Policy Dimensions of Economic Integration: Environmental and Labor Standards,"
in: Regionalism versus Multilateral Trade Arrangements, NBER-EASE Volume 6, pages 57-90
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anderson, Kym, 1996. "Social Policy Dimensions of Economic Integration: Environmental and Labour Standards," CEPR Discussion Papers 1440, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kym Anderson, 1996. "Social Policy Dimensions of Economic Integration: Environmental and Labour Standards," NBER Working Papers 5702, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yolande Hiriart, 2004.
"Aspects stratégiques d'une politique environnementale incitative,"
Recherches économiques de Louvain,
De Boeck Université, vol. 70(1), pages 53-77.
- Yolande HIRIART, 2004. "Aspects stratégiques d’une politique environnementale incitative," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2004013, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- A. Bigano & S. Proost & J. Van Rompuy, 2000. "Alternative Environmental Regulation Schemes for the Belgian Power Generation Sector," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 16(2), pages 121-160, June.
- Savaþ Alpay, 1999. "What Do We Know About the Interactions Between Trade and the Environment? A Survey of the Literature," Departmental Working Papers 991, Bilkent University, Department of Economics.
- Feenstra, T.L. & Kort, P.M. & Verheijen, P.A. & Zeeuw, A.J. de, 1996. "Standards versus taxes in a dynamic duopoly model of trade," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-72169, Tilburg University.
- Marzio Galeotti & Claudia Kemfert, 2004. "Interactions between Climate and Trade Policies: A Survey," Working Papers 2004.88, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Klepper, Gernot & Stahler, Frank, 1998.
"Sustainabilty in Closed and Open Economies,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(3), pages 488-506, August.
- Mari Rege, 2000. "Strategic Policy and Environmental Quality: Helping the Domestic Industry to Provide Credible Information," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 15(3), pages 279-296, March.
- Feenstra, T.L., 1998. "Environmental Policy Instruments and International Rivalry: A Dynamic Analysis," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-76006, Tilburg University.
- William A Pizer & Jhih-Shyang Shih & Richard D Morgenstern, 1997. "Are We Overstating the Economic Costs of Environmental Protection?," Working Papers 97-12, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Heinz Jansen, 2001. "Induced Institutional Change in the Trade and Environment Debate," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 18(2), pages 149-172, February.
- Karp, Larry & Sacheti, Sandeep, 1997. "Dynamics and Limited Cooperation In International Environmental Agreements," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt4sb827mk, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Blackman, Allen & Nelson, Per-Kristian & Mathis, Mitchell, 2001. "The Greening of Development Economics: A Survey," Discussion Papers dp-01-08, Resources For the Future.
- Klepper, Gernot & Stähler, Frank, 1995. "Sustainability and international trade in resources," Kiel Working Papers 712, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Barrett, Scott, 1997. "The strategy of trade sanctions in international environmental agreements," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 345-361, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Thorn).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.