Asymmetric business cycles
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton in its series Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics with number 9411.
Date of creation: 01 Jan 1994
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mäkinen, Taneli & Ohl , Björn, 2014.
"Information acquisition and learning from prices over the business cycle,"
Research Discussion Papers
7/2014, Bank of Finland.
- Taneli MÃ¤kinen & BjÃ¶rn Ohl, 2014. "Information acquisition and learning from prices over the business cycle," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 946, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Mäkinen, Taneli & Ohl, Björn, 2012. "Information Acquisition and Learning from Prices Over the Business Cycle," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 740, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 11 Nov 2012.
- Horii, Ryo & Ono, Yoshiyasu, 2009. "Information Cycles and Depression in a Stochastic Money-in-Utility Model," MPRA Paper 13485, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ryo Horii & Yoshiyasu Ono, 2005. "Financial Crisis and Recovery: Learning-based Liquidity Preference Fluctuations," Macroeconomics 0504016, EconWPA.
- Süssmuth, Bernd, 2000. "Endogenously-Timed Herding And The Synchronization Of Investment Cycles," Discussion Papers in Economics 24, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Ryo Horii & Yoshiyasu Ono, 2004. "Learning, Liquidity Preference, and Business Cycle," ISER Discussion Paper 0601, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Ryo Horii & Yoshiyasu Ono, 2006. "Learning, Inflation Cycles, and Depression," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 06-14, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Simon M. Potter, 1999. "Fluctuations in confidence and asymmetric business cycles," Staff Reports 66, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Thorn).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.