Predicting UK stock returns and robust tests of mean variance efficiency
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton in its series Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics with number 9306.
Date of creation: 01 Jan 1993
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- Andrew Clare & Peter N Smith & Stephen Thomas, . "Predicting UK Stock Returns and Robust Tests of Mean Variance Efficiency," Discussion Papers 96/22, Department of Economics, University of York.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sims, Christopher A, 1980. "Macroeconomics and Reality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(1), pages 1-48, January.
- Flavin, Thomas & Wickens, Michael R, 2002.
"Macroeconomic Influences on Optimal Asset Allocation,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3144, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Flavin, T. J. & Wickens, M. R., 2003. "Macroeconomic influences on optimal asset allocation," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 207-231.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Thorn).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.