Labor turnover and the natural rate of unemployment: efficiency wage vs frictional unemployment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton in its series Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics with number 9302.
Date of creation: 01 Jan 1993
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- Macleaod, W.B. & Malcomson, J., 1989. "Labour Turnover And The Natural Rate Of Unemployment: Efficiency Wage Vs Frictional Unemployment," Papers 336, London School of Economics - Centre for Labour Economics.
- Macleod, B.W. & Malcomson, J.M., 1989. "Labour Turnover And The Natural Rate Of Unemployment: Efficiency Wage V.S Frictional Unemployment," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 113-89, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Thorn).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.