Testing the term structure of interest rates from a stationary switching Regime VAR
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton in its series Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics with number 9202.
Date of creation: 01 Jan 1992
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Driffill, John & Kenc, Turalay & Sola, Martin & Spagnolo, Fabio, 2004.
"On Model Selection and Markov Switching: A Empirical Examination of Term Structure Models with Regime Shifts,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4165, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- John Driffill & Turalay Kenc & Martin Sola & Fabio Spagnolo, 2008. "On Model Selection and Markov-Switching: An Empirical Examination of Term Structure Models with Regime Shifts," Department of Economics Working Papers 2008-04, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Allan Timmermann & M. Hashem Pesaran, 2003.
"How Costly is it to Ignore Breaks when Forecasting the Direction of a Time Series?,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
875, CESifo Group Munich.
- Pesaran, M. Hashem & Timmermann, Allan, 2004. "How costly is it to ignore breaks when forecasting the direction of a time series?," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 411-425.
- Pesaran, H.M. & Timmermann, A., 2003. "How Costly is it to Ignore Breaks when Forecasting the Direction of a Time Series?," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0306, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Catão, Luis A. V. & Timmermann, Allan G, 2004.
"Country and Industry Dynamics in Stock Returns,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4368, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Massimo Guidolin & Allan Timmerman, 2005. "Optimal portfolio choice under regime switching, skew and kurtosis preferences," Working Papers 2005-006, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Thorn).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.