Cost-Benefit Analysis of Paper Recycling: A Case Study and Some General Principles
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Stirling, Division of Economics in its series Working Papers Series with number 93/13.
Date of creation: Oct 1993
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Division of Economics, University of Stirling, Stirling, Scotland FK9 4LA
Phone: +44 (0)1786 467473
Fax: +44 (0)1786 467469
Web page: http://www.econ.stir.ac.uk/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frank Ackerman & Kevin Gallagher, . "01-02 "Mixed Signals: Market Incentives, Recycling, and the Price Spike of 1995"," GDAE Working Papers 01-02, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Frank Ackerman & Kevin Gallagher, 2001. "Mixed Signals: Market Incentives, Recycling, and the Price Spike of 1995," Game Theory and Information 0106001, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Liam Delaney).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.