Valuing the Environment: Recent UK Experience and an Application to Green Belt Land
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Stirling, Division of Economics in its series Working Papers Series with number 92/11.
Date of creation: May 1992
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Division of Economics, University of Stirling, Stirling, Scotland FK9 4LA
Phone: +44 (0)1786 467473
Fax: +44 (0)1786 467469
Web page: http://www.econ.stir.ac.uk/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Johanna Choumert & Shanaka HERATH & Gunther MAIER, 2014.
"The value of the greenbelt in Vienna: a spatial hedonic analysis,"
- Johanna CHOUMERT & Gunther MAIER & Shanaka HERATH, 2014. "The value of the greenbelt in Vienna: a spatial hedonic analysis," Working Papers 201402, CERDI.
- STÅLE Navrud & GERALD Pruckner, 1997. "Environmental Valuation – To Use or Not to Use? A Comparative Study of the United States and Europe," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 10(1), pages 1-26, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Liam Delaney).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.