Marginal Effects in the Censored Regression Model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics in its series Working Papers with number 98-05.
Date of creation: 1998
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics, 44 West 4th Street, New York, NY 10012-1126
Phone: (212) 998-0860
Fax: (212) 995-4218
Web page: http://w4.stern.nyu.edu/economics/
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Powell, James L., 1984. "Least absolute deviations estimation for the censored regression model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 303-325, July.
- Yenpao Chen & Chien-Hsun Chen & Will C. Wu, 2011. "Is China's independent director system working? The case of the electronics industry," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 38(4), pages 360-383, September.
- Grzybowski, Lukasz & Pereira, Pedro, 2008.
"The complementarity between calls and messages in mobile telephony,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 279-287, September.
- Lukasz Grzybowski & Pedro Pereira, 2007. "The Complementarity between Calls and Messages in Mobile Telephony," Working Papers 27, Portuguese Competition Authority.
- Daniel Aaronson & Raphael Bostic & Paul Huck & Robert Townsend, 2000.
"Supplier relationships and small business use of trade credit,"
Working Paper Series
WP-00-28, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Aaronson, Daniel & Bostic, Raphael W. & Huck, Paul & Townsend, Robert, 2004. "Supplier relationships and small business use of trade credit," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 46-67, January.
- Deniz Arinsoy & Erdal Özmen, 2004. "Original Sin Mystery Trinity and Unequal Blessings," ERC Working Papers 0415, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Oct 2004.
- I. Buono & G. Lalanne, 2009.
"The Effect of the Uruguay round on the Intensive and Extensive Margins of Trade,"
Documents de Travail de la DESE - Working Papers of the DESE
g2009-15, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques, DESE.
- Buono, Ines & Lalanne, Guy, 2012. "The effect of the Uruguay round on the intensive and extensive margins of trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 269-283.
- Ines Buono & Guy Lalanne, 2010. "The effect of the Uruguay Round on the intensive and extensive margins of trade," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 743, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Veld-Merkoulova, Yulia V., 2011. "Investment horizon and portfolio choice of private investors," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 68-75, April.
- Bariş K. Yörük, 2006.
"How Responsive are Charitable Donors to Requests to Give?,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
653, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Yörük, BarIs K., 2009. "How responsive are charitable donors to requests to give?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(9-10), pages 1111-1117, October.
- Banerjee, Anurag, 2007. "A method of estimating the average derivative," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 65-88, January.
- Ozmen, Erdal & ArInsoy, Deniz, 2005. "The original sin and the blessing trinity: An investigation," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 599-609, July.
- Cihat Günden & Abdulbaki Bilgic & Bülent Miran & Bahri Karli, 2011. "A censored system of demand analysis to unpacked and prepackaged milk consumption in Turkey," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 45(6), pages 1273-1290, October.
- Thornburg, Steven & Roberts, Robin W., 2008. "Money, politics, and the regulation of public accounting services: Evidence from the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 33(2-3), pages 229-248.
- Kalyan Chakraborty & John Poggio, 2008. "Efficiency and Equity in School Funding: A Case Study for Kansas," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 228-241, May.
- Viviana Fern�ndez, 2005. "What Drives Capital Structure? Evidence from Chilean Panel Data," Documentos de Trabajo 200, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Viveca Licata).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.