Financial Intermediation and Economic Growth: A Historical Comparison of the U.S., U.K. and Canada
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics in its series Working Papers with number 94-04.
Date of creation: 1994
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics, 44 West 4th Street, New York, NY 10012-1126
Phone: (212) 998-0860
Fax: (212) 995-4218
Web page: http://w4.stern.nyu.edu/economics/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mitchener, Kris James & Wheelock, David C., 2013.
"Does the structure of banking markets affect economic growth? Evidence from U.S. state banking markets,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 161-178.
- Kris James Mitchener & David C. Wheelock, 2010. "Does the Structure of Banking Markets Affect Economic Growth? Evidence from U.S. State Banking Markets," NBER Working Papers 15710, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kris James Mitchener & David C. Wheelock, 2010. "Does the structure of banking markets affect economic growth? evidence from U.S. state banking markets," Working Papers 2010-004, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Beck, Thorsten & Levine, Ross, 2004.
"Stock markets, banks, and growth: Panel evidence,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 423-442, March.
- Beck, T.H.L. & Levine, R., 2004. "Stock markets, banks and growth: Panel evidence," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-3125506, Tilburg University.
- Thorsten Beck & Ross Levine, 2002. "Stock Markets, Banks, and Growth: Panel Evidence," NBER Working Papers 9082, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Llussá, Fernanda, 2009. "Financial Development, Gender and Entrepreneurship," MPRA Paper 26228, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sinha, Dipendra & Macri, Joseph, 2001. "Financial development and economic growth: The case of eight Asian countries," MPRA Paper 18297, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Quartey, Peter, 2005. "Financial Sector Development, Savings Mobilization and Poverty Reduction in Ghana," Working Paper Series RP2005/71, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Viveca Licata).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.