Interpreting Comovements in the Trade Balance and the Terms of Trade
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics in its series Working Papers with number 92-4.
Date of creation: Feb 1992
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics, 44 West 4th Street, New York, NY 10012-1126
Phone: (212) 998-0860
Fax: (212) 995-4218
Web page: http://w4.stern.nyu.edu/economics/
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Backus, David K., 1993. "Interpreting comovements in the trade balance and the terms of trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3-4), pages 375-387, May.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lavan Mahadeva & Javier Gómez Pineda, 2009.
"The international cycle and Colombian monetary policy,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
005406, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Lavan Mahadeva & Javier Gómez Pineda, . "The international cycle and Colombian monetary policy," Borradores de Economia 557, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Hakan Berument & Nergiz Dinçer, 2005.
"Denomination Composition of Trade and Trade Balance : Evidence from Turkey,"
Departmental Working Papers
0510, Bilkent University, Department of Economics.
- Hakan Berument & Nergiz Dincer, 2005. "Denomination composition of trade and trade balance: evidence from Turkey," Applied Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 37(10), pages 1177-1191.
- Huang, Kevin X.D. & Meng, Qinglai, 2007. "The Harberger-Laursen-Metzler effect under capital market imperfections," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 1001-1015, October.
- Otto, G., 2003. "Terms of trade shocks and the balance of trade: there is a Harberger-Laursen-Metzler effect," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 155-184, April.
- David K. Backus & Patrick J. Kehoe & Finn E. Kydland, 1992.
"Relative price movements in dynamic general equilibrium models of international trade,"
9213, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- David K. Backus & Patrick J. Kehoe & Finn E. Kydland, 1992. "Relative Price Movements in Dynamic General Equilibrium Models of International Trade," NBER Working Papers 4243, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David K. Backus & Patrick J. Kehoe & Finn E. Kydland, 1992. "Relative Price Movements in Dynamic General Equilibrium Models of International Trade," Working Papers 92-25, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Roland Craigwell & Sudesh Samaroo, 1997. "Dynamic Modelling of the Current Accounts: Evidence from the Caribbean," International Economic Journal, Korean International Economic Association, vol. 11(4), pages 39-50.
- Ikeda, S., 2000. "Weakly Nonseparable Preference and the Current Account: Yes, There is a Harberger-Laursen-Metzler Effect," ISER Discussion Paper 0503, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Maurice J. Roche & Michael J. Moore, 2009.
"Solving Exchange Rate Puzzles with neither Sticky Prices nor Trade Costs,"
001, Ryerson University, Department of Economics.
- Moore, Michael J. & Roche, Maurice J., 2010. "Solving exchange rate puzzles with neither sticky prices nor trade costs," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 1151-1170, October.
- Maurice J. Roche & Michael J. Moore, 2007. "Solving Exchange Rate Puzzles with neither Sticky Prices nor Trade Costs," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n1750507, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- María Dolores Guilló, 1995. "Terms-Of-Trade And The Current Account: A Two-Country/Two-Sector Growth Model," Working Papers. Serie AD 1995-03, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Marcelo Bianconi, 2004.
"Heterogeneity, Adverse Selection and Valuation with Endogenous Labor Supply,"
Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University
0412, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Bianconi, Marcelo, 2008. "Heterogeneity, adverse selection and valuation with endogenous labor supply," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 113-126.
- Tarlok Singh, 2007. "Intertemporal Optimizing Models Of Trade And Current Account Balance: A Survey," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(1), pages 25-64, 02.
- Bouakez, Hafedh & Kano, Takashi, 2008. "Terms of trade and current account fluctuations: The Harberger-Laursen-Metzler effect revisited," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 260-281, March.
- Kazimierz Stanczak, 1992. "The Implications of Convex Arbitrage Costs for International Macroeconomics," UCLA Economics Working Papers 664, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Michael Dueker, 1995. "Tariffs and asset market structure: some basic comparative dynamics," Working Papers 1995-009, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Viveca Licata).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.