Functional Form and Heterogeneity in Models for Count Data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics in its series Working Papers with number 07-10.
Date of creation: 2007
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics, 44 West 4th Street, New York, NY 10012-1126
Phone: (212) 998-0860
Fax: (212) 995-4218
Web page: http://w4.stern.nyu.edu/economics/
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Yongmin Chen & Robert W. Rosenthal, 1992.
"Dynamic Duopoly with Slowly Changing Customer Loyalties,"
0037, Boston University - Industry Studies Programme.
- Chen, Yongmin & Rosenthal, Robert W., 1996. "Dynamic duopoly with slowly changing customer loyalties," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 269-296, May.
- Chen, Y. & Rosenthal, R.W., 1992. "Dynamic Duopoly with Slowly Changing Customer Loyalties," Papers 37, Boston University - Industry Studies Programme.
- Rosenthal, Robert W., 1982. "A dynamic model of duopoly with customer loyalties," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 69-76, June.
- Maarten C. W. Janssen & Santanu Roy, 2002. "Dynamic Trading in a Durable Good Market with Asymmetric Information," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 43(1), pages 257-282, February.
- Noldecke,Georg & van Damme,Eric, 1988.
"Signalling in a dynamic labor market,"
Discussion Paper Serie A
148, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Rosenthal, Robert W, 1986. "Dynamic Duopoly with Incomplete Customer Loyalties," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 27(2), pages 399-406, June.
- Jensen, Richard, 1982. "Adoption and diffusion of an innovation of uncertain profitability," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 182-193, June.
- Swinkels, Jeroen M, 1999.
"Education Signalling with Preemptive Offers,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 66(4), pages 949-70, October.
- Cabral, Luis M. B. & Salant, David J. & Woroch, Glenn A., 1999.
"Monopoly pricing with network externalities,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 199-214, February.
- Drew Fudenberg & Jean Tirole, 1983. "Learning-by-Doing and Market Performance," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 14(2), pages 522-530, Autumn.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Viveca Licata).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.