The Asset Management Industry in Asia: Dynamics of Growth, Structure, and Performance
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics in its series Working Papers with number 06-29.
Date of creation: 2006
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics, 44 West 4th Street, New York, NY 10012-1126
Phone: (212) 998-0860
Fax: (212) 995-4218
Web page: http://w4.stern.nyu.edu/economics/
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-02-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2007-02-03 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-FMK-2007-02-03 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-SEA-2007-02-03 (South East Asia)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Berger, Allen N. & Hunter, William C. & Timme, Stephen G., 1993. "The efficiency of financial institutions: A review and preview of research past, present and future," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(2-3), pages 221-249, April.
- Robert Holzmann, 1997.
"Pension Reform, Financial Market Development, and Economic Growth: Preliminary Evidence from Chile,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 44(2), pages 149-178, June.
- Robert Holzmann, 1996. "Pension Reform, Financial Market Development, and Economic Growth: Preliminary Evidence from Chile," IMF Working Papers 96/94, International Monetary Fund.
- Asher, Mukul G., 2002. "The Role of Global Economy in Financing Old Age: The Case of Singapore," Discussion Paper 79, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Goldberg, Lawrence G. & Hanweck, Gerald A. & Keenan, Michael & Young, Allan, 1991. "Economies of scale and scope in the securities industry," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 91-107, February.
- Kroszner, Randall S & Rajan, Raghuram G, 1994. "Is the Glass-Steagall Act Justified? A Study of the U.S. Experience with Universal Banking before 1933," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(4), pages 810-32, September.
- Brown, Stephen J. & Warner, Jerold B., 1985. "Using daily stock returns : The case of event studies," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 3-31, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Viveca Licata).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.