Canada's Trade with China
AbstractThis article documents the evolution of Canada's trade with China over the last 15 years in the context of the broad shifts in China's trade with the world.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis in its series Insights on the Canadian Economy with number 2004007e.
Date of creation: 08 Jun 2004
Date of revision:
International trade; Merchandise exports; Merchandise imports; Trade patterns;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-02-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2006-02-21 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CNA-2006-02-13 (China)
- NEP-INT-2006-02-07 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2006-02-21 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2006-02-21 (Transition Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Louis Morel, 2007. "The Direct Effect of China on Canadian Consumer Prices: An Empirical Assessment," Discussion Papers 07-10, Bank of Canada.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Brown).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.