Online appendix to “Mark My Words: Information and the Fear of Declaring an Exchange Rate Regime”
AbstractIn this online appendix, we provide extra evidence complementing our paper “Mark My Words: Information and the Fear of Declaring an Exchange Rate Regime”: we control for electoral competitiveness, law and order, and central bank independence; we drop countries with high capital controls, and we run a bootstrap estimation.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles in its series Working Papers CEB with number 13-040.
Length: 11 p.
Date of creation: 06 Nov 2013
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published by:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: CP114/03, 42 avenue F.D. Roosevelt, 1050 Bruxelles
Phone: +32 (0)2 650.48.64
Fax: +32 (0)2 650.41.88
Web page: http://difusion.ulb.ac.be
More information through EDIRC
Official exchange rate regime; de facto exchange rate regime; press freedom; information; fear of floating;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- F53 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Agreements and Observance; International Organizations
- F59 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - Other
- L82 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Entertainment; Media
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pierre-Guillaume Méon & Geoffrey Minne, 2011.
"Mark my Words: Information and the Fear of Declaring one’s Exchange Rate Regime,"
Working Papers CEB
11-040, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Méon, Pierre-Guillaume & Minne, Geoffrey, 2014. "Mark my words: Information and the fear of declaring an exchange rate regime," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 244-261.
- Pierre-Guillaume Méon & Geoffrey Minne, 2014. "Mark my Words: Information and the Fear of Declaring one’s Exchange Rate Regime," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/163527, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.