Enabling Open Cloud Markets Through WS-Agreement Extensions
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP) in its series TEMEP Discussion Papers with number 200920.
Length: 17 pages
Date of creation: Oct 2009
Date of revision: Oct 2009
Publication status: Published in Service Level Agreements in Grids Workshop, in conjunction with GRID2009, CoreGRID Springer Series, Banff, Canada, October 2009
Grid economics; unit of trade; system resource trading; Cloud computing market; system virtualization; contract templates; WS-agreements; service level contract; Cloud economics.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search, Learning, and Information
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
- M15 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - IT Management
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-11-14 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Schnizler, Bjorn & Neumann, Dirk & Veit, Daniel & Weinhardt, Christof, 2008. "Trading grid services - a multi-attribute combinatorial approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 187(3), pages 943-961, June.
- Radoslaw R. Okulski & Almas Heshmati, 2010. "Time Series Analysis of Global Airline Passengers Transportation Industry," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201065, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Jul 2010.
- Michael Maurera & Vincent C. Emeakarohaa & Ivona Brandica & Jorn Altmann, 2011. "Cost–Benefit Analysis of an SLA Mapping Approach for Defining Standardized Cloud Computing Goods," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201177, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Jul 2011.
- Juthasit Rohitratana & Jorn Altmann, 2012. "Impact of Pricing Schemes on a Market for Software-as-a-Service and Perpetual Software," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201288, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Mar 2012.
- Ivan Breskovic & Jorn Altmann & Ivona Brandic, 2012. "Creating Standardized Products for Electronic Markets," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201296, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Sep 2012.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jorn Altmann).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.