From Insider-Outsider Collusion to Insider Control in China's SOEs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Institute of Economic Research, Seoul National University in its series Working Paper Series with number no44.
Date of creation: Apr 2001
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lee, Keun, 1993. "Property Rights and the Agency Problem in China's Enterprise Reform," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(2), pages 179-94, June.
- Tirole, Jean, 1986. "Hierarchies and Bureaucracies: On the Role of Collusion in Organizations," Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 2(2), pages 181-214, Fall.
- Xiaonian Xu & Yan Wang, 1997. "Ownership structure, corporate governance, and corporate performance : the case of Chinese stock companies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1794, The World Bank.
- Lee, Keun & Mark, Shelley, 1991. "Privatization in China's industry," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 157-173.
- Kornai, Janos, 1986. "The Soft Budget Constraint," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(1), pages 3-30.
- Zhou, Jingkui, 2013. "Uncertainty, inequality and consumption preferences in urban China," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 308-322.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Seo seung-Hee).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.