Russiaâ€™s Accession to the WTO: Impacts and Challenges
AbstractOn December 16th, 2011, an 18 year long negotiation process regarding Russiaâ€™s WTO membership was finally brought to an end. Undoubtedly, Russiaâ€™s WTO accession is an important event both for the global trade system and for the country. With Russia now in the club, the WTO will control over 97 per cent of global trade.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research in its series CASE Network E-briefs with number 01.
Length: 3 Pages
Date of creation: Jan 2012
Date of revision:
Russia; WTO; trade;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2012-02-27 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-CWA-2012-02-27 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2012-02-27 (Transition Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vladimir Sherov-Ignatyev, 2013. "Russian Regions: Foreign Trade and Economic Development," ERSA conference papers ersa13p664, European Regional Science Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Katarzyna SidÅ‚o).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.