CAPM and Home Bias; SD Prospective Plantings Analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by South Dakota State University, Department of Economics in its series Issue Briefs with number 2006473.
Length: 4 pages
Date of creation: Apr 2006
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Huberman, Gur, 2001. "Familiarity Breeds Investment," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 14(3), pages 659-80.
- Kang, Jun-Koo & Stulz, Rene M., 1997.
"Why is there a home bias? An analysis of foreign portfolio equity ownership in Japan,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 3-28, October.
- Jun-Koo Kang & Rene M. Stulz, 1995. "Why Is There a Home Bias? An Analysis of Foreign Portfolio Equity Ownership in Japan," NBER Working Papers 5166, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles P. Thomas & Francis E. Warnock & Jon Wongswan, 2004. "The performance of international portfolios," International Finance Discussion Papers 817, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- repec:cfs:cfswop:wp200631 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ahearne, Alan G. & Griever, William L. & Warnock, Francis E., 2004.
"Information costs and home bias: an analysis of US holdings of foreign equities,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 313-336, March.
- Alan G. Ahearne & William L. Griever & Francis E. Warnock, 2000. "Information costs and home bias: an analysis of U.S. holdings of foreign equities," International Finance Discussion Papers 691, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Campbell, Rachel A. & Kraussl, Roman, 2007.
"Revisiting the home bias puzzle: Downside equity risk,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1239-1260, November.
- Campbell, Rachel A. & Kräussl, Roman, 2006. "Revisiting the home bias puzzle: Downside equity risk," CFS Working Paper Series 2006/31, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Campbell, Rachel A. & Kräussl, Roman, 2007. "Revisiting the home bias puzzle: downside equity risk," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-19569, Maastricht University.
- John Sondey & S.L. Thompson, 2006. "Investor Reluctance to Invest in Foreign Equities," Issue Briefs 2006471, South Dakota State University, Department of Economics.
- Du, Ding & Denning, Karen, 2005. "Industry momentum and common factors," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 107-124, September.
- Fama, Eugene F & French, Kenneth R, 1996. " Multifactor Explanations of Asset Pricing Anomalies," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 51(1), pages 55-84, March.
- Mark Grinblatt, 2001. "How Distance, Language, and Culture Influence Stockholdings and Trades," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 56(3), pages 1053-1073, 06.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Davis).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.