Comparing Artificial Intelligence Systems for Stock Portfolio Selection
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Society for Computational Economics in its series Computing in Economics and Finance 2003 with number 236.
Date of creation: 01 Aug 2003
Date of revision:
Portfolio selection; Artificial intelligence; Bayesian network; Rule base system; Neural network;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C90 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chiu-Che Tseng & Yu-Chieh Lin, 2005. "Financial Computational Intelligence," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 42, Society for Computational Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.