Competitive Convergence and Divergence: Capability and Position Dynamics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Society for Computational Economics in its series Computing in Economics and Finance 2003 with number 229.
Date of creation: 01 Aug 2003
Date of revision:
Industry Dynamics; Multiproduct Firms; Markov Perfect equilibrium; Competitive Convergence;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- M2 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Economics
- C73 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Stochastic and Dynamic Games; Evolutionary Games
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gabriel Weintraub & C. Lanier Benkard & Ben Van Roy, 2005. "Markov Perfect Industry Dynamics with Many Firms," NBER Working Papers 11900, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ulrich Doraszelski & Mark Satterthwaite, 2003. "Foundations of Markov-Perfect Industry Dynamics. Existence, Purification, and Multiplicity," Discussion Papers 1383, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Gabriel Y. Weintraub & C. Lanier Benkard & Benjamin Van Roy, 2005. "Markov perfect industry dynamics with many firms," Working Paper Series 2005-23, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Ulrich Doraszelski & Kenneth L. Judd, 2005.
"Avoiding the Curse of Dimensionality in Dynamic Stochastic Games,"
NBER Technical Working Papers
0304, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ulrich Doraszelski & Kenneth L. Judd, 2012. "Avoiding the curse of dimensionality in dynamic stochastic games," Quantitative Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 3(1), pages 53-93, 03.
- Ulrich Doraszelski & Kenneth L. Judd, 2005. "Avoiding the Curse of Dimensionality in Dynamic Stochastic Games," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 2059, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Gongyu Chen & Chris Higson & Sean Holly & Ivan Petrella, 2010. "Equity Markets, Financial Integration and Competitive Convergence," Working Paper / FINESS 1.5, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.