Capital Ownership under Market Incompleteness: Does it matter?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Society for Computational Economics in its series Computing in Economics and Finance 2003 with number 228.
Date of creation: 01 Aug 2003
Date of revision:
Asset prices; Incomplete markets; Firm objectives; Heterogeneous households;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D52 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Incomplete Markets
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arpad Abraham & Eva Carceles-Poveda, 2006.
"Complete Markets, Enforcement Constraints and Intermediation,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2006
320, Society for Computational Economics.
- Eva Carceles-Poveda & Arpad Abraham, 2005. "Complete Markets, Enforcement Constraints and Intermediation," 2005 Meeting Papers 661, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Eva Carceles-Poveda, 2009.
"Asset Prices and Business Cycles under Market Incompleteness,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 12(3), pages 405-422, July.
- Eva Carceles-Poveda, 2008. "Code and data files for "Asset Prices and Business Cycles under Market Incompleteness"," Computer Codes 05-114, Review of Economic Dynamics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.