Output and interest rate gaps: Theory versus practice
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Society for Computational Economics in its series Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 with number 355.
Date of creation: 01 Jul 2002
Date of revision:
output gap measure;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-Stephane Mesonnier & Jean-Paul Renne, 2004.
"A Time Varying Natural Rate of Interest for the Euro Area,"
Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2004, Money Macro and Finance Research Group
42, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Mesonnier, Jean-Stephane & Renne, Jean-Paul, 2007. "A time-varying "natural" rate of interest for the euro area," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 51(7), pages 1768-1784, October.
- Juan JosÃ© EchavarrÃa & Enrique LÃ³pez Enciso & Martha Misas Arango & Juana Tellez Corredor, 2006.
"La Tasa de InterÃ©s Natural en Colombia,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
003088, BANCO DE LA REPÃšBLICA.
- Juan JosÃ© EchavarrÃa Soto & Enrique LÃ³pez Enciso & Martha Misas Arango & Juana TÃ©llez Corredor- Juan Carlos Parra Ãlvarez, 2007. "La Tasa De InterÃ©s Natural En Colombia," ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÃTICA ECONÃ“MICA, BANCO DE LA REPÃšBLICA - ESPE, BANCO DE LA REPÃšBLICA - ESPE.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.