The Brazilian Depression in the 1980s and 1990s
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Society for Computational Economics in its series Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 with number 338.
Date of creation: 01 Jul 2002
Date of revision:
Depression; Growth model; Brazil;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E13 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Neoclassical
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- O4 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muendler, Marc-Andreas, 2004.
"Estimating Production Functions When Productivity Change Is Endogenous,"
University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series
qt0w02f5tw, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Marc-Andreas Muendler, 2004. "Estimating Production Functions When Productivity Change is Endogenous," CESifo Working Paper Series 1143, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ferreira, Pedro Cavalcanti Gomes & Pessôa, Samuel de Abreu & Veloso, Fernando A., 2010. "The Evolution of TFP in Latin America: High Productivity when Distortions Were High?," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 699, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Arilton Teixeira & Benjamin Bridgman & Victor Gomes, 2005. "Sustainable Miracles," 2005 Meeting Papers 421, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Arbache, Jorge Saba, 2004. "Do Structural Reforms always Succeed? Lessons from Brazil," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Arilton Teixeira & Benjamin Bridgman & Victor Gomes, 2009.
"Threatening to Increase Productivity,"
Fucape Working Papers
19, Fucape Business School.
- Ferreira, Pedro Cavalcanti & Pessôa, Samuel de Abreu & Veloso, Fernando A., 2011. "On The Evolution of TFP in Latin America (revised)," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 723, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Arilton Teixeira & Mirta N. S. Bugarin & Roberto Ellery Jr. & Victor Gomes, 2009. "From a Miracle to a Disaster: the Brazilian Economy in the 3 last Decades," Fucape Working Papers 20, Fucape Business School.
- Victor Gomes & Arilton Teixeira & Benjamin Bridgman, 2008. "The Threat of Competition Enhances Productivity," 2008 Meeting Papers 302, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Mirta N. S. Bugarin & Roberto Ellery Jr. & Victor Gomes & Arilton Teixeira, 2005. "From Miracle to Disaster: the Brazilian Economy in the Last 3 Decades," DEGIT Conference Papers c010_009, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Bridgman, Benjamin & Gomes, Victor & Teixeira, Arilton, 2011. "Threatening to Increase Productivity: Evidence from Brazil's Oil Industry," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 1372-1385, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.