Monetary Policy, Asset Prices, and Misspecification: the robust approach to bubbles with model uncertainty
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Society for Computational Economics in its series Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 with number 335.
Date of creation: 01 Jul 2002
Date of revision:
monetary policy; bubbles; model uncertainty; robust control;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E3 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
- C6 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simon Gilchrist & Masashi Saito, 2006.
"Expectations, Asset Prices, and Monetary Policy: The Role of Learning,"
NBER Working Papers
12442, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Simon Gilchrist & Masashi Saito, 2008. "Expectations, Asset Prices, and Monetary Policy: The Role of Learning," NBER Chapters, in: Asset Prices and Monetary Policy, pages 45-102 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sylvain Leduc & Jean-Marc Natal, 2011. "Should central banks lean against changes in asset prices?," Working Paper Series 2011-15, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Meixing DAI & Eleftherios SPYROMITROS, 2008. "Monetary policy, asset prices and model uncertainty," Working Papers of BETA 2008-15, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Robert J. Tetlow & Brian Ironside, 2006.
"Real-time model uncertainty in the United States: the Fed from 1996-2003,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
2006-08, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Tetlow, Robert J. & Ironside, Brian, 2006. "Real-time model uncertainty in the United States: the Fed from 1996-2003," Working Paper Series 0610, European Central Bank.
- Ironside, Brian & Tetlow, Robert J., 2005. "Real-Time Model Uncertainty in the United States: the Fed from 1996-2003," CEPR Discussion Papers 5305, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fabrizio Zampolli, 2006.
"Optimal monetary policy in a regime-switching economy: the response to abrupt shifts in exchange rate dynamics,"
Bank of England working papers
297, Bank of England.
- Zampolli, Fabrizio, 2006. "Optimal monetary policy in a regime-switching economy: The response to abrupt shifts in exchange rate dynamics," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(9-10), pages 1527-1567.
- Cinzia Alcidi , Alessandro Flamini, Andrea Fracasso, 2005. ""Taylored rules". Does one fit (or hide) all?," IHEID Working Papers 04-2005, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies, revised Apr 2006.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.