Valuation by Simulation of Contingent Claims with Multiple Early Exercise Opportunities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Society for Computational Economics in its series Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 with number 114.
Date of creation: 01 Jul 2002
Date of revision:
American; Real and Swing Options; Simulation; Dynamic Programming;
Other versions of this item:
- Alfredo Ibáñez, 2004. "Valuation by Simulation of Contingent Claims with Multiple Early Exercise Opportunities," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(2), pages 223-248.
- G0 - Financial Economics - - General
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-10-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2003-10-20 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-RMG-2003-10-20 (Risk Management)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcelo G. Figueroa, 2006. "Pricing Multiple Interruptible-Swing Contracts," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0606, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.