FDI Spillovers and the Time since Foreign Entry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration in its series Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium with number 11/713.
Length: 41 pages
Date of creation: Feb 2011
Date of revision:
FDI; spillovers; dynamics; timing;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-14 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Merlevede, Bruno & Schoors, Koen & Spatareanu, Mariana, 2014.
"FDI Spillovers and Time since Foreign Entry,"
Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 108-126.
- Maria Bas, 2012. "Foreign ownership wage premium: Does financial health matter?," Working Papers 2012-24, CEPII research center.
- K. Lenaerts & B. Merlevede, 2012. "Supply Chain Fragmentation and Spillovers from Foreign Direct Investment," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 12/822, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Amendolagine, Vito & Boly, Amadou & Coniglio, Nicola Daniele & Prota, Francesco & Seric, Adnan, 2013. "FDI and Local Linkages in Developing Countries: Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 41-56.
- Cristina Jude, 2012. "Horizontal and Vertical Technology Spillovers from FDI in Eastern Europe," Working Papers halshs-00828022, HAL.
- Vito Amendolagine & Nicola D. Coniglio, 2014. "Economic Enclaves or Bridges to the Global Economy? Foreign and Diaspora Investments in Developing Countries," RSCAS Working Papers 2014/10, European University Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nathalie Verhaeghe).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.