Let’s make science metrics more scientific
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD) in its series Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data with number 137.
Date of creation: 2010
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2010-10-09 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-SOG-2010-10-09 (Sociology of Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haeussler, Carolin & Sauermann, Henry, 2013. "Credit where credit is due? The impact of project contributions and social factors on authorship and inventorship," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 688-703.
- Nelson, Andrew J., 2012. "Putting university research in context: Assessing alternative measures of production and diffusion at Stanford," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 678-691.
- da Silva, Roberto & Kalil, Fahad & de Oliveira, José Palazzo Moreira & Martinez, Alexandre Souto, 2012. "Universality in bibliometrics," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(5), pages 2119-2128.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RatSWD) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask RatSWD to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.