Step-by-step instructions for the creation of a RePEc archive
AbstractEasy instructions on how to set up a fully functional RePEc archive.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by RePEc Team in its series RePEc and ReDIf documentation with number stepbystep.
Date of creation: 1997
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1999-11-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-1999-11-01 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-CMP-1999-11-20 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ENE-1999-11-01 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-PUB-1999-11-01 (Public Finance)
- NEP-TID-1999-11-01 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas Krichel & Christian Zimmermann, 2012.
"Author identification in economics, ... and beyond,"
2012-018, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Thomas Krichel & Christian Zimmermann, 2013. "Author Identification in Economics, ... and Beyond," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data 222, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RePEc Team).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.