Access to Scientific Literature on the WWW: the RePEc concept
AbstractThis documents describes what RePEc is all about: constructing a database about all aspects of research in economics.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by RePEc Team in its series RePEc and ReDIf documentation with number concepts.
Date of creation: Dec 1998
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1999-11-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-1999-11-01 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-ENE-1999-11-01 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-HIS-1999-11-01 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-IND-1999-11-01 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-PUB-1999-11-01 (Public Finance)
- NEP-TID-1999-11-01 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading lists or Wikipedia pages:Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RePEc Team).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.