Strategic Planning In Public Administration
AbstractIn order for Romania to meet its new political and social expectations as an E.U. member, the Romanian Public Administration has to be reformed. Nationwide, Romanian Public Administration has to assure the same endowment for service quality. After assuring their legal frame, the PA members will arise with responsibility for society and for their foresight. As a community partner, the P.A. must be transparent on its decision and has to assure a strong partnership with civil society representative and the vox populi. The reform of Public Administration is a management tool which will allow the focus on readjustment of its resources through the spirit, the vision and the future aspiration.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania in its series Proceedings of the Fifth "Administration and Public Management" International Conference: "Public Institutions' Capacity to Implement the Administrative Reform Process", Bucharest, June 23-24, 2009 with number 14.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in the Proceedings of the Fifth Administration and Public Management International Conference. Public institutions’ capacity to implement the administrative reform process , Bucharest, June 23-24 2009, pages 141-153
strategic planning; mission; vision; projection;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L38 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Public Policy
- H83 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Public Administration
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- O18 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- M19 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - Other
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Colesca Sofia) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Colesca Sofia to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.