"Divide and Permute" And the Implementation of Solutions to the Problem of Fair Division
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER) in its series RCER Working Papers with number 360.
Length: 21 pages
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: University of Rochester, Center for Economic Research, Department of Economics, Harkness 231 Rochester, New York 14627 U.S.A.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bochet,Olivier, 2005.
"Implementation of the Walrasian Correspondence: The Boundary Problem,"
037, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Olivier Bochet, 2007. "Implementation of the Walrasian correspondence: the boundary problem," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 301-316, October.
- BOCHET, Olivier, 2005. "Implementation of the Walrasian correspondence: the boundary problem," CORE Discussion Papers 2005060, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gabriel Mihalache).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.