Health and Schooling: Evidence and Policy Implications for Developping Countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER) in its series RCER Working Papers with number 306.
Length: 22 pages
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: University of Rochester, Center for Economic Research, Department of Economics, Harkness 231 Rochester, New York 14627 U.S.A.
education ; policy making ; economic models ; nutrition;
Other versions of this item:
- Gomes-Neto, Joao Batista & Hanushek, Eric A. & Leite, Raimundo Helio & Frota-Bezzera, Roberto Claudio, 1997. "Health and schooling: Evidence and policy implications for developing countries," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 271-282, June.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Moock, Peter R. & Leslie, Joanne, 1986. "Childhood malnutrition and schooling in the Terai region of Nepal," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 33-52.
- Eric A. Hanushek, 1979. "Conceptual and Empirical Issues in the Estimation of Educational Production Functions," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 14(3), pages 351-388.
- Lillard, L.A. & Willis, R.J., 1995.
"Intergenerational Educational Mobility, Effects of Family and State in Malaysia,"
Papers, RAND - Reprint Series
95-02, RAND - Reprint Series.
- Lee A. Lillard & Robert J. Willis, 1994. "Intergenerational Educational Mobility: Effects of Family and State in Malaysia," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 29(4), pages 1126-1166.
- Lillard, L.A. & Willis, R.J., 1993. "Intergenerational Educational Mobility: Efects of Family and State in Malaysia," Papers, RAND - Labor and Population Program 93-38, RAND - Labor and Population Program.
- Popkin, Barry M. & Lim-Ybanez, Marisol, 1982. "Nutrition and school achievement," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 53-61, January.
- Jamison, Dean T., 1986. "Child malnutrition and school performance in China," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 299-309, March.
- Gomes-Neto, Joao Batista & Hanushek, Eric A, 1994. "Causes and Consequences of Grade Repetition: Evidence from Brazil," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, University of Chicago Press, vol. 43(1), pages 117-48, October.
- Hanushek, Eric A, 1986. "The Economics of Schooling: Production and Efficiency in Public Schools," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, American Economic Association, vol. 24(3), pages 1141-77, September.
- Yorman Ben-Porath, 1970. "The Production of Human Capital Over Time," NBER Chapters, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, in: Education, Income, and Human Capital, pages 129-154 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gabriel Mihalache).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.