A Refinement And Extension Of The No-Envy Concept
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER) in its series RCER Working Papers with number 133.
Length: 7 pages
Date of creation: 1988
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: University of Rochester, Center for Economic Research, Department of Economics, Harkness 231 Rochester, New York 14627 U.S.A.
resource allocation ; economic analysis ; efficiency;
Other versions of this item:
- Diamantaras, Dimitrios & Thomson, William, 1990. "A refinement and extension of the no-envy concept," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 217-222, July.
- Diamantaras, Dimitrios & Thomson, William, 1989. "A refinement and extension of the no-envy concept," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 103-107, August.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chavas, Jean-Paul, 2008. "On fair allocations," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 258-272, October.
- Nishimura, Yukihiro, 2003. "Optimal non-linear income taxation for reduction of envy," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 363-386, February.
- Sakamoto, Norihito, 2011. "No-Envy, Efficiency, and Collective Rationality," Discussion Papers 2011-08, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Laurence Kranich, 2009. "Measuring opportunity inequality with monetary transfers," Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 371-385, December.
- Yukihiro Nishimura, 2008. "Envy Minimization in the Optimal Tax Context," Working Papers 1178, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Andersson, Tommy & Svensson, Lars-Gunnar, 2007.
"Weakly Fair Allocations and Strategy-Proofness,"
2007:3, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 03 Jul 2007.
- Andersson, T. & Svensson, L.-G. & Yang, Z., 2010. "Constrainedly fair job assignments under minimum wages," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 428-442, March.
- Iñigo Iturbe-Ormaetxe Kortajarene & Luis Corchón, 1997.
"A proposal to unify some concepts in the theory of fairness,"
Working Papers. Serie AD
1997-21, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Corchon, Luis C. & Iturbe-Ormaetxe, Inigo, 2001. "A Proposal to Unify Some Concepts in the Theory of Fairness," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 101(2), pages 540-571, December.
- Marc Fleurbaey, 2006. "To Envy or to be Envied? Refinements of No-Envy fot the Compensation Problem," IDEP Working Papers 0603, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France, revised Jul 2006.
- Tadenuma, Koichi, 1998.
"Efficiency First or Equity First?: Two Principles and Rationality of Social Choice,"
1998-01, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Tadenuma, Koichi, 2002. "Efficiency First or Equity First? Two Principles and Rationality of Social Choice," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 462-472, June.
- Christian Arnsperger & David Croix, 1996.
"Envy-minimizing unemployment benefits,"
Review of Economic Design,
Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 119-146, December.
- Arnsperger, Christian & de la Croix, David, 1994. "Envy-Minimizing Unemployment Benefits," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1995001, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Norihito Sakamoto, 2013. "No-envy, efficiency, and collective rationality," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 40(4), pages 1033-1045, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gabriel Mihalache).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.