Actores y coaliciones de poder en Villamontes y Entre Ríos: Una lectura histórica y contemporánea
AbstractThis document is the result of the Rural Territorial Dynamics Program, implemented by Rimisp in several Latin American countries in collaboration with numerous partners. The program has been supported by the International Development Research Center (IDRC, Canada). We authorize the non-for-profit partial or full reproduction and dissemination of this document, subject to the source being properly acknowledged.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Rimisp Latin American Center for Rural Development in its series Working papers with number 100.
Length: 45 pages
Date of creation: 2011
Date of revision:
Actores; coaliciones; Villamontes; Entre Ríos;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure and Pricing - - - Auctions
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-09-16 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diego Reinoso).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.