The effectiveness of Antitrust Enforcement in Argentina, Chile and Perú during the 90´
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Burns, Philip & Weyman-Jones, Thomas G., 1998. "Is the gas supply market a natural monopoly? Econometric evidence from the British Gas regions," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 223-232, April.
- Battese, George E. & Corra, Greg S., 1977. "Estimation Of A Production Frontier Model: With Application To The Pastoral Zone Of Eastern Australia," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 21(03), December.
- George E. Battese & Greg S. Corra, 1977. "Estimation Of A Production Frontier Model: With Application To The Pastoral Zone Of Eastern Australia," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 21(3), pages 169-179, December.
- Rodríguez Pardina, Martín & Rossi, Martín, 1999. "Efficiency Measures and Regulation: An Illustration of the Gas Distribution Sector in Argentina," UADE Working Papers 4_1999, Instituto de Economía, Universidad Argentina de la Empresa.
More about this item
KeywordsAntitrust; Competition Law; efficiency;
- L30 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:uadewp:2005_016. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mariano E. Gonzalez). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ieuadar.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.