Assisting Finance Decision Through Leasing
AbstractIn recent years, funding operations have taken on meanings leasing increasingly wider, opening new economic analysts. Leasing is a financing technique that comes to help businesses that want to purchase machinery and equipment, but not affordable. This financing technique which involves a high risk, is to give economic satisfaction that can not obtain loans from banks or unwilling to strike the movable and immovable property through the establishment of mortgages or pledges, dynamic loads affecting specific domain commercial.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Osterreichish-Rumanischer Akademischer Verein in its series Papers with number 2009/401.
Length: 11 pages
Date of creation: 22 Feb 2009
Date of revision:
funding operations; leasing; financing technique;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D53 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Financial Markets
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Brindusa Covaci).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.