Impact Of Economic Crisis On Developing Organizational Integrated Software Systems For Companies And Public Institutions
AbstractIn conditions of economic crisis, the development of the organizational integrated software systems knows a recession, both the supplier's perspective and the perspective of the beneficiary - the organization (company or public institution). The paper summarizes some aspects of the impact of economic crisis on developing organizational integrated software systems of the two organizational perspectives, concluding with several courses of action to keep the IT&C field relevant during and after the economic recession.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Osterreichish-Rumanischer Akademischer Verein in its series Papers with number 2009/83.
Length: 10 pages
Date of creation: 12 Oct 2009
Date of revision:
Economic Crisis; Software Systems; IT&C; Organizational Integrated Information Systems; IT Security.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
- Q55 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Technological Innovation
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Brindusa Covaci).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.