The Economics of Being Poor
AbstractLecture to the memory of Alfred Nobel, December 8, 1979
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Nobel Prize Committee in its series Nobel Prize in Economics documents with number 1979-1.
Length: 1 pages
Date of creation: 08 Dec 1979
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.nobelprize.org
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O10 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mim, Sami Ben & Ali, Mohamed Sami Ben, 2012. "Through which channels can remittances spur economic growth in MENA countries?," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-8, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Bichaka Fayissa & Christian Nsiah, 2010. "Can Remittances Spur Economic Growth and Development? Evidence from Latin American Countries (LACs)," Working Papers 201006, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Fernando A. Veloso, 2000.
"Income Composition, Endogenous Fertility and Schooling Investments in Children,"
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers
1282, Econometric Society.
- Veloso, F.A., 2000. "Income Composition Endogenous Fertility and Schooling Investments in Children," Insper Working Papers wpe_6, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Mariam, Yohannes & Galaty, John & Coffin, Garth, 1993. "The Contribution of Non-Physical Resources and Strategic Household Decision-making to Environmental and Policy Risks," MPRA Paper 409, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Dec 1994.
- Stephen Dunn & Steven Pressman, 2005. "The Economic Contributions of John Kenneth Galbraith," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(2), pages 161-209.
- Harvey James, 2008. "From the editor," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 145-146, June.
- Singh, Ram D. & Santiago, Maria, 1997. "Farm earnings, educational attainment, and role of public policy: Some evidence from Mexico," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(12), pages 2143-2154, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.