Medium run effects of short run inflation surprises: monetary policy credibility and inflation risk premium
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil) in its series Textos para discussão with number 508.
Date of creation: Jul 2005
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Rua Marquês de São Vicente, 225, 22453-900 Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Phone: 021 35271078
Fax: 021 35271084
Web page: http://www.econ.puc-rio.br
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-02-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2006-02-05 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2006-02-05 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2006-02-05 (Monetary Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- ARANHA, Marcel Z. & MOURA, Marcelo L., 2008.
"The impact of monetary policy on the yield curve in the Brazilian economy,"
Insper Working Papers
wpe_157, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Aranha, Marcel Z. & Moura, Marcelo L., 2009. "The impact of monetary policy on the yield curve in the Brazilian economy," Insper Working Papers wpe_167, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.