Russian Regions and Their Foreign Trade
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy in its series Discussion Papers with number 995.
Length: 26 pages
Date of creation: 2005
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-01-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2006-02-01 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-GEO-2006-02-12 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-INT-2006-02-07 (International Trade)
- NEP-TRA-2006-02-21 (Transition Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vladimir Sherov-Ignatyev, 2013. "Russian Regions: Foreign Trade and Economic Development," ERSA conference papers ersa13p664, European Regional Science Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kaija Hyvönen-Rajecki).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.