Services: A New Source of Value
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy in its series ETLA Brief with number 11.
Length: 8 pages
Date of creation: 07 May 2013
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-05-19 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Maliranta, Mika, 2013. "Globalization, occupational restructuring and firm performance," ETLA Working Papers, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy 5, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Nikulainen, Tuomo & Pajarinen, Mika, 2013. "Industry restructuring in the ICT sector â€“ What does labor mobility tell us about skill relatedness and knowledge spillovers?," ETLA Working Papers, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy 17, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Viitamo, Esa, 2013. "Servitization as a Productive Strategy of a Firm - Evidence from the Forest-Based Industries," ETLA Reports 14, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Ali-YrkkÃ¶, Jyrki & Rouvinen, Petri, 2013. "Implications of Value Creation and Capture in Global Value Chains - Lessons from 39 Grassroots Cases," ETLA Reports 16, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kaija Hyvönen-Rajecki).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.