Bailouts, Time Inconsistency, and Optimal Regulation
Abstractregulation of fi rms is desirable.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Society for Economic Dynamics in its series 2010 Meeting Papers with number 527.
Date of creation: 2010
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Society for Economic Dynamics Christian Zimmermann Economic Research Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis PO Box 442 St. Louis MO 63166-0442 USA
Web page: http://www.EconomicDynamics.org/society.htm
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- V.V. Chari & Patrick J. Kehoe, 2013. "Bailouts, Time Inconsistency, and Optimal Regulation," NBER Working Papers 19192, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de la Torre, Augusto & Ize, Alain, 2013. "The foundations of macroprudential regulation : a conceptual roadmap," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6575, The World Bank.
- Gertler, Mark & Kiyotaki, Nobuhiro & Queralto, Albert, 2012. "Financial crises, bank risk exposure and government financial policy," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(S), pages S17-S34.
- Reis, Ricardo, 2013.
"Central Bank Design,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
9567, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- de la Torre, Augusto & Ize, Alain, 2013. "The rhyme and reason for macroprudential policy : four guideposts to find your bearings," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6576, The World Bank.
- Marius A. Zoican & Lucyna A. Górnycka, 2013. "Banking Unions: Distorted Incentives and Efficient Bank Resolution," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-184/VI, Tinbergen Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.