General Equilibrium with Customer Relationships: A Dynamic Analysis of Rent-Seeking
Abstractcon rmed in data on advertising and the labor market.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Society for Economic Dynamics in its series 2008 Meeting Papers with number 312.
Date of creation: 2008
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Society for Economic Dynamics Christian Zimmermann Economic Research Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis PO Box 442 St. Louis MO 63166-0442 USA
Web page: http://www.EconomicDynamics.org/society.htm
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pascal Michaillat & Emmanuel Saez, 2013.
"A Model of Aggregate Demand and Unemployment,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp1235, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Pascal Michaillat & Emmanuel Saez, 2013. "A Model of Aggregate Demand and Unemployment," NBER Working Papers 18826, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pascal Michaillat & Emmanuel Saez, 2013. "A model of aggregate demand and unemployment," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 51579, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Michaillat, Pascal & Saez, Emmanuel, 2013. "A Model of Aggregate Demand and Unemployment," CEPR Discussion Papers 9609, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tack Yun & Andrew Levin, 2009.
"Reconsidering the Microeconomic Foundations of Price-Setting Behavior,"
2009 Meeting Papers
798, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Tack Yun & Andrew Levin, 2011. "Reconsidering the Microeconomic Foundations of Price-Setting Behavior," 2011 Meeting Papers 424, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Emmanuel Saez & Pascal Michaillat, 2013. "A Theory of Aggregate Supply and Aggregate Demand as Functions of Market Tightness with Prices as Parameters," 2013 Meeting Papers 1216, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Sanjay K. Chugh & David M. Arseneau, 2008.
"Optimal Fiscal and Monetary Policy in Customer Markets,"
2008 Meeting Papers
101, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- David M. Arseneau & Ryan Chahrour & Sanjay K. Chugh & Alan Finkelstein Shapiro, 2013. "Optimal Fiscal and Monetary Policy in Customer Markets," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 842, Boston College Department of Economics.
- David M. Arseneau & Sanjay K. Chugh, 2008. "Optimal fiscal and monetary policy in customer markets," International Finance Discussion Papers 919, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.